Misc August Auguring

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Cant complain for August
50facc44ca8bd1a2722f5084ad558d41.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Well the CMC has some good rain for the SE over the next 10 days. Sadly there is a hole over JHS's house
d6cd414d4a6ed4d13bd981152a601704.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High in Dallas today: 81 degrees -16 below average. Only 3 degrees above the record coolest August 2nd lol

More please

But first I head to record heat in Seattle tomorrow :rolleyes: At least the smoke from the wildfires north of them is keeping temps down a bit and have trended down for the weekend lol

Reactions: Metwannabe
Some of the acorns were falling today from the oaks. Sign of an early fall? time will tell.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Signs of drought! Have lots of leaves falling off of trees around here, especially the water-hungry trees like river birch and sycamores

Signs of drought! Have lots of leaves falling off of trees around here, especially the water-hungry trees like river birch and sycamores
Yes, true, but we better be glad it's not like last summer into the fall with those wildfires.

Reactions: pcbjr
Is the good ol' GFS sniffing a tropical feature that could spin up? Have to watch for development in the coming days.

Edit: CMC also has that tropical feature.

(GFS)
44864faffdbf6b7e865cb1ce8a5c3f13.jpg

Reactions: accu35
Is the good ol' GFS sniffing a tropical feature that could spin up? Have to watch for development in the coming days.

Edit: CMC also has that tropical feature.

(GFS)
44864faffdbf6b7e865cb1ce8a5c3f13.jpg

Come on over to the tropical board, you will see our newly invest 99L. Is what your talking here.

gfs_apcpn_seus_32.png

GFS is nailing the dry areas. This is how frustrated you get when Phoenix beats you in rain during July and is leading in August as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: accu35