• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

I find that Charlie would have been a great politician. He has this great ability to change his thoughts like the weather around him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not changing anything . I stand by my comments yesterday . It's damn stupid to act like upper 80s is so unheard of for late April . People acting like it's never been this hot before .

I find that Charlie would have been a great politician. He has this great ability to change his thoughts like the weather around him

I would crush all the old politicians in Washington. They would be begging to go back to the nursing home

Been on weather boards a long time and I NEVER remember a time so many people bitched about 80s in late April . It's unreal

Just looking back upper 80s in late April aren't that common. No one is really bitching about the temps alone, its more the fact that it doesn't rain then you are putting near 90 degrees on top of it. That isn't a recipe for success.

Just looking back upper 80s in late April aren't that common. No one is really bitching about the temps alone, its more the fact that it doesn't rain then you are putting near 90 degrees on top of it. That isn't a recipe for success.

I've had mid to upper 80s in April in mby for the last 8 years running sometimes in EARLY April
511b001f0e494208c84418fd8404e2f2.jpg
73abd2f76748aa3bc789816500b014b9.jpg
9a343d508964960b173ebb5def52ce4f.jpg
c1fabf676c940b4aea5055a9fc8c5b31.jpg
0290167ff70fdf8536ffe77b1adc9b22.jpg
343631ab3ca66be3abf907f00546d9c3.jpg
a108417173deea3bd70da4ed3340f637.jpg
a9eaa32106eda0b99a6987a9f2c02dfa.jpg

OK? I don't live there

Again making a point . People for the last two days acting like mid to upper 80s is unheard . It's really not . Ill check cities in other states and see what I come up with

Again making a point . People for the last two days acting like mid to upper 80s is unheard . It's really not . Ill check cities in other states and see what I come up with

Meh just looking back I see that RDU has hit the 87-92 range quite a bit in April. So I guess it's more frequent than I thought but its usually only one day. The last memorable April heat I can think of was 2001.

Regardless, I believe this started as rainfall or the lack their of over the weekend. Care to set over/unders?

Meh just looking back I see that RDU has hit the 87-92 range quite a bit in April. So I guess it's more frequent than I thought but its usually only one day. The last memorable April heat I can think of was 2001.

Regardless, I believe this started as rainfall or the lack their of over the weekend. Care to set over/unders?

After the 12z runs I'm in . Are we picking for just our own backyards ? Or we pick a city in every southeast state ?

I'm not changing anything . I stand by my comments yesterday . It's damn stupid to act like upper 80s is so unheard of for late April . People acting like it's never been this hot before .

I'd say most of the southeast gets into the upper 80's almost every April. It's no big deal. I have even saw it hit 90 in MARCH before.

Back