• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

It may be above normal TECHNICALLY but low-mid 80s absolutely are seen a lot in April here. The average is 77.
I don't know why but for some reason it seems like we have highs in the 80s more than we have highs in the 60s this time of year, even though both are the same departures from normal. Why is it that we are more likely to have AN temps than BN normal temps ? Or am I just imagining things ?

I don't know why but for some reason it seems like we have highs in the 80s more than we have highs in the 60s this time of year, even though both are the same departures from normal. Why is it that we are more likely to have AN temps than BN normal temps ? Or am I just imagining things ?
Dare I say - dreaded "sun angle" --- :confused: LMAO

Last edited:
c2e2c43a6c7bd53fefc1c15800c36d55.png

Oh Canada! In you I trust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the definition and it is in Wiki - thank you folks!
Precipitation
The process where water vapor condenses in the atmosphere to form water droplets that fall to the Earth as rain, sleet, snow, hail, etc.

Now the clinical definition on paper is one thing - actually seeing it would be ... well, nice ....

Last edited:
Is it gonna rain in my back yard this Sunday?? TIA! :)

Back