• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News 2024 Website Support

Just a note on Twitter/X (whatever you want to call it these days), If you post something from Twitter, please use twitter.com instead of x.com. x.com does not embed at all (to my knowledge, it's not a site issue but a software issue, I think it has to do with Xenforo's embed system. It does not recognize x.com as Twitter yet).

• Thank You
Reactions: SD
Just a note on Twitter/X (whatever you want to call it these days), If you post something from Twitter, please use twitter.com instead of x.com. x.com does not embed at all (to my knowledge, it's not a site issue but a software issue, I think it has to do with Xenforo's embed system. It does not recognize x.com as Twitter yet).
The plugin we are using hasn't been updated in a long while. I'll get around to fixing it sometime, but right now things are a bit chaotic on the back-end of the site.

• Love
Reactions: SD
The plugin we are using hasn't been updated in a long while. I'll get around to fixing it sometime, but right now things are a bit chaotic on the back-end of the site.
I'll help you get to it next week

Any idea why my advanced editing abilities are grayed out? I successfully added an image yesterday and THOUGHT I had posted it, but when I came back a few hours later the post was not showing. I tried to post again and that is when I noticed the grayed out issue. File attachedScreenshot_20240202_163130_Chrome.jpg

Back