• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News 2024 Website Support

The reason why tapa is working is because we temporarily disabled protection for website traffic.. id expect that protection to be going back on soon with the current weather pattern thoguh

I am not able to see images posted anymore. Quit working in the last hour. Tried clearing everything and switching browsers but didn’t work

Reactions: ajr
Now, I can’t see images in posts either. The problem started late last night and continues this morning, at least on my phone. I haven’t tried on PC yet. I tried it both in Safari and in my Chrome app, and I’m experiencing the same problem. I’m pretty sure it was working even early evening last night (AFTER the time of the above posts). The issue started for me after 10:00 PM last night. I tossed it up to something being slow at the time, but the problem persists this morning. That’s when I noticed the above posts.

Also, I started getting the weird thing where I sometimes have to acknowledge I’m human in the past couple of days. I figured something was turned on because of bot traffic maybe.

Reactions: ajr
Also, I started getting the weird thing where I sometimes have to acknowledge I’m human in the past couple of days. I figured something was turned on because of bot traffic maybe.
Not the ideal solution but have you tried incognito or secret mode?

Images do load for me on my laptop. It’s just my phone that has the problem.

I opened the site in an "incognito tab" in the Chrome app on my phone, but it didn't change anything.

I opened the site in an "incognito tab" in the Chrome app on my phone, but it didn't change anything.
That's all I know how to do other than a hard reboot. Sorry man. Hopefully the smart people will weigh in.

So weird; I will try purging the cache on the server and see if that improves things

Only on mobile? Are you guys using tapatalk?

I’m not. It’s weird the images don’t show in the thread but if I hit reply it show the image in my reply box. Just started yesterday afternoon

Alright I disabled an image plugin that was enabled and cleared cache of server. any difference?

Back