• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News 2024 Website Support

Did something change with the settings of the sight? Through yesterday when I got in, I only saw threads that had been updated since the last time I was in. Now I am going to the main screen with all topics and threads. Any clues?

Did something change with the settings of the sight? Through yesterday when I got in, I only saw threads that had been updated since the last time I was in. Now I am going to the main screen with all topics and threads. Any clues?
@Shawn I have this same question actually. Before I was able to set it so it always showed the threads updated since my last visit but now it reverts back to the grouping.

Thanks

If you click on the New posts link in the heading it will show you the threads that have been updated. I used to click on the Forums link to see the new posts but that doesn't function the same way now. Clicking on the New posts link functions like when you used to click on the Forums link in the heading.

Yeah that link works the same, since all the older threads and sections were merged/updated, it made more sense to go with the default view.

Bruh we shouldn’t have emotes removed, if you can’t handle reaction emotes (we should because we grown ass men) then you just aren’t built for a weather website and you have no balls. reactions on a post shouldn’t even be taken serious it’s just a online weather forum. I understand why you did it tho @SD i truly understand, I know moderating this place isn’t easy lol

Bruh we shouldn’t have emotes removed, if you can’t handle reaction emotes (we should because we grown Tom Brady Sucks men) then you just aren’t built for a weather website and you have no balls. reactions on a post shouldn’t even be taken serious it’s just a online weather forum. I understand why you did it tho @SD i truly understand, I know moderating this place isn’t easy lol
Welp when people stop using them to troll and people stop getting in their emots because they got an unfavorable reaction they can come back

Welp when people stop using them to troll and people stop getting in their emots because they got an unfavorable reaction they can come back
I bet JustanotherWeatherfan is pissed right now.

Yeah, I'd expect tapa to be quite broken with everything that's turned on right now.

I will say, tapa support is definitely being discontinued soon.

For some reason I can’t see images for the past few days — can only see attachments but not embedded images. Same issue across browsers and devices so seems to be account related. Can someone take a look? Thanks so much in advance

Last edited:
For some reason I can’t see images for the past few days — can only see attachments but not embedded images. Same issue across browsers and devices so seems to be account related. Can someone take a look? Thanks so much in advance

What about now?

Hm, we have not had any other reports. All I could suggest is to clear your cookies/cache/history..

Maybe try opening in a private browser and see if they load, in fact. Maybe it's a DNS server or adblocker etc?

Yeah, I'd expect tapa to be quite broken with everything that's turned on right now.

I will say, tapa support is definitely being discontinued soon.
Thank you to whoever fixed tapatalk, was able to log in with no problem and is working smoothly at the moment.

Reactions: SD
Back