• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2023 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Myfrotho, you might want to put some nitrous on that bad boy car so we can at least see something frozen this winter!!

persimmons 101223.jpg
Here's the persimmon seeds I cut open today. Didn't even know I had a tree. Yay! It's skinny and laying over. Probably got disturbed from clearing and grading. What do ya'll see??

View attachment 137485
Here's the persimmon seeds I cut open today. Didn't even know I had a tree. Yay! It's skinny and laying over. Probably got disturbed from clearing and grading. What do ya'll see??
Spoons! Big snows and cold winter on the way down there! Now I know where JB gets his forecast

Spoons! Big snows and cold winter on the way down there! Now I know where JB gets his forecast
I got an email that Joe Bastardi was coming out with weather University along with Joe D’aleo. I wonder if we‘ll get a guide to persimmons seads forecast.

There is no way we don't see a lot of snow this summer...tell me I'm wrong

View attachment 137494
Man, we can't get it to snow in the winter here, much less the summer! ?? And you can rest assured that his pattern will be nowhere to be found come winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back