• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that also.

That is the new upgrade coming soon. That's the default template; and I am working on making it look nicer. Personally, I don't like the look of what we have now. Its quite "contained" and "limiting". So any input would be great.

I saw 2 or 3 of you guys credit the default look while it was only up for 5 min; so that gives me good ideas already, to go to more of a default look with our own southernwx twist on it.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/01...-freeze-warmer/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Just think. People get paid to write this crap

"researchers calculated that a cold wave like this occurred about once every 17 years at the beginning of the 20th century, but now can be expected to occur just once out of every 250 years"

"the effects of global warming on cold outbreaks like this is to make them warmer than they otherwise would be by about 4 degrees Fahrenheit."

Here they go again with these 250 year predictions that I talked about in the global warming thread a few weeks ago. Do these idiots not realize that all it would have taken to go even lower is a little snowcover? Pisses me off.

I'm a fan of this
b7dbfc73db4e62b2506070ecbf2cac26.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks okay, I would rank that right under the current look, but I'm sure a few tweaks and it could top the current look. I just don't like the beet color, but I'm sure that's an easy fix.
Yeah just picked an arbitrary color. I like the style but we will see what gets dreamed up. It's nice to have everyones input than rolling it some ugly theme that looks like a gaming site or something

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey! I'm going to fish a Tourney Saturday! I'm a complete moron!
Lmao . Every time we go to guntersville in the winter I always call the people out fishing idiots . I won't call you that , you just picked a bad weekend . Way too cold to be fishing lol

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

We now have a chat box on the home page of the forum. Test if you guys would like.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/01...-freeze-warmer/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Just think. People get paid to write this crap

"researchers calculated that a cold wave like this occurred about once every 17 years at the beginning of the 20th century, but now can be expected to occur just once out of every 250 years"

"the effects of global warming on cold outbreaks like this is to make them warmer than they otherwise would be by about 4 degrees Fahrenheit."

Here they go again with these 250 year predictions that I talked about in the global warming thread a few weeks ago. Do these idiots not realize that all it would have taken to go even lower is a little snowcover? Pisses me off.

Thank goodness for Global Warming or the record cold would've been even colder, up to 4 degrees... Wow!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back