• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that blown coverage was the refs fault ..... and the defensive collapse was the refs fault as well

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Yeah and it was the refs fault that UGA had the ball with 4 to go and the w/the lead failed to pick up a first down or two...SMH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse the problem with the site right now; we are on the default theme while I fix some stuff.

I have uploaded an avatar in hopes to real one in in the coming weeks. Time to break out the rally caps. Let's bring the noise

I will never give credit to Alabama for winning this year's championship. The amount of help they had from the refs was insane.

You say a lot of foolish things, but this one wins. Absolutely no bearing on outcome. Period!

I think people enjoy talking about the past, including me, but I try not to not veer off of what the topic is, even though really, winter "beat threads" are often about the chase for a storm and sometimes about a pattern.

My real stickler however is IMBY'ing. I try to talk about an area and "root" for snow in other areas at times instead of too much IMBY.

The right call on that play was false start on the kicking team. It doesn't change anything but here's something that may have. Roquan was tackled as he was going to tackle Tua short of the 1st down on that 3rd and 7 scramble that will be talked about a lot.

I didn't say the refs were entirely to blame. But after that blocked punt where Georgia was wrongly flagged for being offsides, the game changed after that. Momentum started swinging the other way. That was huge.

IF they had called it right, it was a false start on Bama, which means dead ball, which means STILL (no blocked punt). Only thing Georgia missed on that was 5 yards (net 10).

I also feel like Alabama showed bad sportsmanship. There's one player in particular who should have been ejected. I believe he ended up making a big play late in the game.

Wait, you guys actually liked the default look? I had to put that on as an emergency while i restored a template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back