• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone that knows anything about a baroclinic leaf please point me in the right direction for reading material. I googled it but can't really find what I'm after . Thanks

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

As soon as we descended below the clouds coming into Chicago this afternoon I saw snow on the ground for the first time in basically 3 years lol

These spam bots are also targeting two other forums outside of Weather that I browse as well all of a sudden.

The solution was to allow only members with a certain amount of posts to start a thread.

These spam bots are also targeting two other forums outside of Weather that I browse as well all of a sudden.

The solution was to allow only members with a certain amount of posts to start a thread.
That will probably end up happening. I just merged 5 other threads that was spam into one thread until it can be deleted.

JBs toutin January back half torch! What could go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back