• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can one post an image saved on their computer?
Yes. As long as it is under 2 megabytes (in the test phase). You can click the upload a file button, and when the image uploads, you will see a little bar that lets you insert it as a thumbnail or full size. If you dont select any of those options, it will attach it as a thumbnail file by default.

Test. I assume it is ok for me to post this but I'll need to check to verify that.This is the colder 2 meter temp. anomaly of today's 12Z EPS day 6-10 from MDA wx:

ECM_12_enNA_2MTPDP_0610.png

Test

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Nice!
Savannah , GA! :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    877.7 KB · Views: 20
It will be blamed for it.:rolleyes:

I know. Although I'm trying to be open minded about what % of warming has or hasn't been due to increased CO2 (I still wonder how much has been longer term solar cycle related, for example..Is it really small or do indirect effects like cosmic rays pile on?), I'm not open minded about GW alarmists blaming ALL weather extremes including extreme cold and snow on it with no basis to be able to do so. They'e just being opportunists and it sounds so silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back