• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a panthers fan hurts right now

I really think their 6-2 start was misleading, and they juat are not as good as that record showed. They have one win against a team with a winning record. They needed a 63 yard field goal to beat the Giants. They were killed by the Steelers, amd now lost to a team that was 3-6. If they were really good, they would have won easily today and the rest of their schedule, except for the Saints. I don't think anyone is going to beat them. The Panthers are not a top tier team, though.

Being a Falcons fan is worse than living in Key West and hoping for snow, at least there's an outside chance it will snow there.
I don't think it's ever snowed in Key West so actually I don't think there's even an outside chance of snow in Key West.

I don't think it's ever snowed in Key West so actually I don't think there's even an outside chance of snow in Key West.
Yeah there hasn't in recorded history. In theory, there is actually a chance given that there was once snow in the northwest part of Cuba in March of 1857. It just hasn't occurred in recorded history. Maybe it will one century it will.

I fly into Boston today for work and will be there for a few weeks. Pretty excited to see some winter weather, snow is on the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Its going to barely get into the 20s on thanksgiving.

Let's give it a couple more days then we can fire up a December thread, since seems to be a lot of talk about that first week of Dec already anyway...... and I've got a crazy idea, let's keep it simple for once and just call it the "December" thread. Any objections?

Let's give it a couple more days then we can fire up a December thread, since seems to be a lot of talk about that first week of Dec already anyway...... and I've got a crazy idea, let's keep it simple for once and just call it the "December" thread. Any objections?
I object!

Sounds great to me. Sometimes simplicity is the best way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreadful December
fcd38fed1f4782a19c3e2b96c9897bd0.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back