• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do a Google image search of her, apparently there is a whole Pintrest board dedicated to pics of Ella Dorsey...... you're welcome.

So I did a quick search on her a little while ago and had to stop. I don’t think the wife would be to thrilled to see countless pictures of Ella Dorsey in my search engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I did a quick search on her a little while ago and had to stop. I don’t think the wife would be to thrilled to see countless pictures of Ella Dorsey in my search engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if the news station paid for these pics to get more viewers lol. :cool:

IMG_5411.jpg

LOL, so true. December is snow-free in the vast majority of years at RDU.

Hopefully that does not apply to 2018 though!
More than just RDU. GA, AL, SC, MS, most of TN, and even most of NC and of course Florida. Of course last year defied that and dropped snow across most of the SE and this year looks promising so far in terms of snow in Dec. All we can hope for is a storm.

More than just RDU. GA, AL, SC, MS, most of TN, and even most of NC and of course Florida. Of course last year defied that and dropped snow across most of the SE and this year looks promising so far in terms of snow in Dec. All we can hope for is a storm.
;)
Let's go plural and take her all the way though February ... "storms"...
:cool:

Not to mention LA. Like the rest of those here, we just need the perfect storm during the winter to bring it all together.

By the way, I didn’t know that Greg Fishel was back at work. Last I heard he was going out on medical leave. Good to hear he’s back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back