• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read at the top . They are doing maintenance and things will be delayed . You can go to pivotal and look . The 18z hfs was nothing exciting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll just go to college dupage

I bought a 13.25” Lodge cast iron skillet today. Seasoned her up with some canola oil and let her sit in he oven for about an hour. She’s ready for a couple bone-in ribeyes tomorrow afternoon

WRAL is going to do a winter forecast tomorrow at 6. To my recollection, this is the first one Greg Fishel has ever done.

WRAL is going to do a winter forecast tomorrow at 6. To my recollection, this is the first one Greg Fishel has ever done.

He did one last year, he forecasted 3-6” total snowfall for the season.

I’m sure he’ll stay around average this winter as well, around 6”...I’ll be shocked if he’s high, say in the 7-10” range.

He did one last year, he forecasted 3-6” total snowfall for the season.

I’m sure he’ll stay around average this winter as well, around 6”...I’ll be shocked if he’s high, say in the 7-10” range.
I missed last year’s. I agree with you, I can’t imagine him going high.

If the Saints win this year's Super Bowl, just burn Mercedes Benz Stadium down and start over. What we see in college football is probably going to be inevitable but I won't be able to stand the Saints winning the SB in Atlanta again.

I had to boycott last year's Super Bowl and if they go, I'll have to boycott again. :\ And if they were to win, I'll RQ the NFL for a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back