• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope this question don't get on anyone nerves but can someone explain to me what is a ULL system? Thanks in advance

Upper level low, which is a cold pocket in the upper atmosphere with counterclockwise spin that often results in precip. Because they are cold up above, they have a better chance to produce snow in winter. Often these
aren't co-located with lows near the surface.

Good constructive post you made. Its 4 days out not 5

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
That's what banter thread is for, no? Doesn't have to be constructive, but we will see how much snow Memphis is shoveling out of in 4 days! And whatever, 4days, 5 days, 12 days, 12 hours, the models are doing a great job!

Didn't know it was that hard to keep banter in banter . Its like a damn daycare

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
We have some pretty smart children who like to misbehave. They just unlock the gate and start running away. Fortunately, we can get them before they pull the fire alarm. :confused: If only they would learn...

LOL what even am I saying? Let's just all act like adults and we're fine!

I agree!!! The person who did this a few mins ago knows better!!! Then why do it!!! Grow up!!!

I did. I knew better. I had 10 days where I didn't get out of the 30's and now on the 11th day the weather gods decide bless me with precipitation. I just don't understand it :(

Amazing huge shield of moderate rain over Atlanta now, amazing how brutal cold it was even yesterday and now in the mid 30s,,,SMDH,,,This should be snow...Don't we love WAA.............

I did. I knew better. I had 10 days where I didn't get out of the 30's and now on the 11th day the weather gods decide bless me with precipitation. I just don't understand it :(
Wasn’t really talking about you. Even through it was little bad. lol. I was talking to the one who replied to ya.

Amazing huge shield of moderate rain over Atlanta now, amazing how brutal cold it was even yesterday and now in the mid 30s,,,SMDH,,,This should be snow...Don't we love WAA.............
Yeah it's ridiculous how that works. I would be quite mad if we didn't already have snow last month that's for sure!

Dont worry. Theres more cold air headed south this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back