• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im back in Indiana and im done with winter. Its amazing how dirty your car can get when you drive up north. I just want warmth and sunshine. Bring on baseball season !!!!!

Hahahahaha even if I knew my parents were okay with me just traveling around the only family member I have in a cold area is in Colorado. I have talked a little about visiting but it's never happened and I would fly if I did. While my mom's family is huge, they have all never moved away from Georgia. If they're not near Atlanta, they're all around the same small town, LaFayette, GA. Not all of them live in that town, but in numerous small towns around it.

Plus I'm taking classes anyway (really just "a class").

Look at the pool of cold over ATL,,,
airT.png

'

I wasn’t too impressed with Georgia’s defense against Oklahoma. Come to think of it, I wasn’t impressed with Oklahoma’s either. Lol. I don’t have a dog in this fight - HUGE LSU fan- so you can imagine what it is costing me now to say ROLL TIDE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South Carolina loses either, way, regardless of who wins when it comes to recruiting. I would think Georgia would affect us more though.

Don't think GA has a chance! They've got as good of a chance at winning this game, as I have getting accumulating snow! So sorry GA, Roll tide

South Carolina loses either, way, regardless of who wins when it comes to recruiting. I would think Georgia would affect us more though.
Nobody really wants to go to South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back