• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a way to end the season... Panthers defense sucks, offense sucks. Why did we just sign Rivera for 2 more years of this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What a way to end the season... Panthers defense sucks, offense sucks. Why did we just sign Rivera for 2 more years of this?

That old fart owner had to leave one lasting mark

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Perfect pass receiver chokes then Gano blows the fg. My god. Should be a different game not 7-0 aints

Not getting better either! :(

It'll be better when P Diddy owns them, or the France brothers! :)

You sure Carolina isn’t auburn 2.0?? Lol
They sure look the same.
Still can’t figure out why Auburn coach got a extension also.

That old fart owner had to leave one lasting mark

That's a valid point. And I've said it before if Cam played anywhere else I'd despise him, still don't really like him but hope he plays well because he's what we got. But dang he sucks

The quest for falcons vs patriots part 2 continues it started with the lions getting screwed vs the falcons early in the season

Lets be real here. If a 25 yard field goal wasn't missed, Panthers would have won 32 - 31.

Saints just got gifted a 2nd win this season due to a bad intentional grounding call. Unbelievable.

If the Panthers had a kicker like Matt Bryant they would be playing next week.
If they got away with holding like the falcons did last night they would be

ac7fa552dfbad44548b20527f0f4ebde.jpg

At least they didn't go down without a fight...yeah a missed FG, dropped pass of course difference in game, get in the end zone one other time instead of settling for FG's game changer all of that but I hate to see a game basically end on poor officiating too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back