• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does it seem the weather boards are less active now? I know not much happens in summer, but it still seems less active than usual here and at the other board even for summer.

So I've been an emotional wreck lately, I lost my best friend and the person I love over a misunderstanding a few weeks ago. I cried for over a week about it, and broke down to the point where I called a crisis number. Because of that and other reasons, I'm strongly considering just leaving NC to stay with relatives in Ohio for a while.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

So I've been an emotional wreck lately, I lost my best friend and the person I love over a misunderstanding a few weeks ago. I cried for over a week about it, and broke down to the point where I called a crisis number. Because of that and other reasons, I'm strongly considering just leaving NC to stay with relatives in Ohio for a while.

sorry, man...

Props to you for reaching out for help. Takes serious grit to do that. Life will always have its battles. Getting over a painful experience is like crossing monkey bars, you have to let go at some point to keep moving forward. Good luck.

Webb - very sorry to hear this man. I have already prayed for peace and comfort and that you will not only heal from this, but be better than you were before it, whatever may have transpired. Ready to ride the Nino train to glory this winter with you and everyone else!

Sorry to hear this. Prayers to you also for comfort, peace, and perseverance over this difficult situation. I also pray God can intervene and clear up this misunderstanding so that you and your friend can reunite. Hope you stick around, have a feeling you'll get to see a few majestic winter scenes here in the Old North State if you do ;)
That already has me excited :p

I had a dream last night that the wrestler Sting helped me to get a girl's basketball team to escape from Negan on the Walking Dead.

Don't check Banter that often, but sorry to hear that some of you have been going through some really difficult situations. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you. I have a son who is 13 who has a rare genetic disorder that has resulted in battling physical, emotional, and psychological issues for the duration of his life. While most of his physical issues have been resolved through various procedures, we have had a continuous struggle with the other elements. It's essentially been a 13 year experiment with various interventions, therapies, and medicines, none of which have yielded very much help. It has been the most difficult period of our lives, and without God's grace and the strength He provides through a relationship with Christ, I don't know how we would be where we are today. I certainly would not have been able to make it on my own.

All that to say that there is the hope that tomorrow will be brighter than today. There is no way to understand why we face what we face. And I'm not sure that even matters. What matters is knowing what you have, being thankful for it, and using the struggle to be better and hopefully be a help to others who might face something similar down the line. I'm thankful that God has given us strength for the day, and I pray that He will do the same for all of you who are facing some of the most difficult situations of your lives.

Praying for you. Im sure anyone on here would be willing to talk to you if you need someone to talk to. Hang in there. Things will get better.

The power of prayer is real and I am living proof of that. When I was young I had major surgery that was a success and had family, friends and even strangers pray for me at that time. I have no doubt that praying for others works and hope everyone on this board can pray for those in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back