• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Samantha B calling Ivanka a c*** on her live TV show

Disgusting. She should be canned, too. However, the far left won't care as a whole partially because it was a female who used that sexist comment (to them that makes it OK lmao) and because she's very liberal/on their team. Here are some recent comments from two on the left over at that other BB's political section, the one that treats Simeon like cr*p because he's nonliberal (moderate) and even moreso because he's a nonliberal black person:

"Samantha Bee's slur might have gone too far, but Roseanne's comment was at least 1000x worse. There's absolutely no comparison."

And this response to that from a VERY far left poster who dominates their entire political forum and has since its inception years ago and who is nasty to almost everyone not in lock step with here on all issues *(and somehow is never disciplined): "there is no comparison unless you’re a desperate dumbass winger."

None of this means Trump shouldn't have severely criticized Barr and that she shouldn't have been canned.

smh at the two extremes these days. I mean they hate each other more than enemies in other countries! We need a Kasich imo!

Edit: Speaking of Simeon, he was banned there because he used a form of the "N" word even though he's black. I'm not at all condoning Simeon but the co-owner of the same BB, who is also black but very liberal, uses the "N" word all the time because he feels it is ok since he's black and isn't disciplined!! That's blatant extreme hypocrisy! That board is so bad and is why I have no plans to ever return to posting there. I haven't posted once there in nearly 3 years.

Last edited:
I think its funny that both Roseanne and Samantha Bee apologized. Im sure they only did so to try to save their job !

@Brent are you going to enter that tropical contest over at you know where? This is just a reminder in case you're interested and forgot. I didn't see your name in the list. I know they want 100 people, if possible.

@Brent are you going to enter that tropical contest over at you know where? This is just a reminder in case you're interested and forgot. I didn't see your name in the list. I know they want 100 people, if possible.

lol I guess I should probably do that, been reminded and then keep forgetting

For the 2nd straight June I lost my squash plants to straight line winds. My pepper plants look like the big bad wolf blew them all down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like everyone is enjoying no rain today. Good!

Hah, I'm actually not sure because I was busy getting mad at the Braves for failing in extras and was under a severe thunderstorm warning. Heard a TON of thunder but I'm not sure about rain.

Last edited:
Braves coulda swept the Nats, ugghhhhh, good to get 3 out of 4 though, and how about Charlie Culberson?

Little worried about Georgia playing a Duke team that's hot with their bats given how the pitching has worked out so far.

Wow, this BB is dead without Phil to keep things lively during quieter wx. I'm trying my best in ENSO and tropical, but I'm not Phil. I hope his hiatus isn't too long.

Wow, this BB is dead without Phil to keep things lively during quieter wx. I'm trying my best in ENSO and tropical, but I'm not Phil. I hope his hiatus isn't too long.
It's fine if it's quiet for a bit. After the wet pattern and Alberto it's nice before we get into the more active parts of hurricane season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back