• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT JAMES

giphy.gif

You might as well go ahead an pencil in the Cavs as the NBA champion! The Warriors are the only team left that can beat them and they appear to be throwing this game tonight. :(

You might as well go ahead an pencil in the Cavs as the NBA champion! The Warriors are the only team left that can beat them and they appear to be throwing this game tonight. :(
Rockets have been better than the Cavs all season. Warriors have been off this season. The Rockets are doing this without Chris Paul. They will beat the Cavs. Cavs could barely beat the Celtics without Kyrie Irving.

Lol what if we have chalk everything with the championship winners this year compared to 2016? Sheesh.

At least it'll mean the Braves have battled to do pretty well against a championship winner so far, but lol.

Last edited:
Lol what if we have chalk everything with the championship winners this year? Sheesh.

At least it'll mean the Braves have battled to do pretty well against a championship winner so far, but lol.
Then we wouldn't have gotten to meat UMBC in March. LOL

Lol what if we have chalk everything with the championship winners this year compared to 2016? Sheesh.

Wouldn't that mean the Cubs will win the world series again this year?

I was just thinking what would happen if Draymond Green and Grayson Allen happen to play on the same court. LOL

Why does it seem as soon as golden state gets hot, the refs swallow their whistles. Houston getting mugged under the hoop and no calls

One thing that's come out of the snow research I'm currently doing for NC I never would have expected: Even when you account for storms missing in the Greensboro data, for nearly a half century (1895-1941), Raleigh actually averaged more snow than Greensboro! Absolutely nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back