• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that James Spann has about 485k "likes" on FB while Glenn Burns only has about 115k especially considering the Atlanta market is like 5 times the size of Birmingham ?
Spann has been involved in Social Media for quite some time and is good at it. 400k Twitter followers vs 29k for Burns.

Spann's live storm coverage is legendary.

I surrender on sleeping tonight. My gosh I don't know what's wrong with me lately in that regard. I may need to stop sleeping with a window open. I was most likely about to drift away then heard two screams of an unknown kind outside that brought my heart rate up and forget it. Everything creepy, including multiple beeps of a car is keeping me from settling down. Even though this neighborhood is quiet.

Ugh.

I surrender on sleeping tonight. My gosh I don't know what's wrong with me lately in that regard. I may need to stop sleeping with a window open. I was most likely about to drift away then heard two screams of an unknown kind outside that brought my heart rate up and forget it. Everything creepy, including multiple beeps of a car is keeping me from settling down. Even though this neighborhood is quiet.

Ugh.

I recommend you use a fan for white noise to drown these sounds out.

Second the use of a fan... however, be prepared for a lifelong addiction to having one to sleep... at least in my case. lol

I hate to say it, but I tend to believe it's going to be another Warrior-Cavs NBA finals. It may be that way every year until LeBron retires.
Two hours Charlie Brown :(

I think I'm about done with the NBA for a while. It'll be hard to ignore but I may just watch a game or two of the finals!

Sorry guys

DTE0-lpUMAE8517.jpg

I think I'm about done with the NBA for a while. It'll be hard to ignore but I may just watch a game or two of the finals!
I'm with you on that. Teams that are trying to emerge as contenders, like the Jazz, Pelicans, Clippers, etc are basically playing for third place until further notice. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back