• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^My guess is because the NE US' flow today is more landbased (SW) along with downslope vs our flow which has had more marine influence recently. That's what I think @GeorgiaGirl and @SimeonNC

Last edited:
Ikr, one of my friends in Delaware said it was like 90 degrees and when I checked the temp here it was in the low 80s. I'm nor sure what is causing that.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
You would think Delaware being so close to the water would have a moderating effect.

The 2nd round of the NHL playoffs is truly competitive. There's a good chance after tonight, all four series will be tied 2-2. I know many of you would rather watch chicken little than hockey, but I'm not the only one on here that follows it. I bet there is even two or three more Preds fans on here. :)

The 2nd round of the NHL playoffs is truly competitive. There's a good chance after tonight, all four series will be tied 2-2. I know many of you would rather watch chicken little than hockey, but I'm not the only one on here that follows it. I bet there is even two or three more Preds fans on here. :)
Painfully a Caps fan, they basically laid down in game 4, gotta get over not having Tom Wilson

I just watched an interesting segment on TWC where they talked about temperature forecasts and why they're often incorrect by a few degrees. They also mentioned that temperature forecasts used to be in ranges instead of exact numbers, I wonder why they discontinued it if it was more accurate.

Dad says he's turning on the A/C likely for good sometime this afternoon, and I saw a large ant crawling on the floor of the room I lounge in. I don't want to be dealing with this, especially the ant thing even if I haven't had "antsfest 3.0" yet.

I just watched an interesting segment on TWC where they talked about temperature forecasts and why they're often incorrect by a few degrees. They also mentioned that temperature forecasts used to be in ranges instead of exact numbers, I wonder why they discontinued it if it was more accurate.
The only time being off a degree or 2 is when temps are at freezing. Personally I don't care if they forecast 88 and its 90
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If the Cavaliers end up winning the NBA title, that will mean the same teams who won it all in 2016 will have won it again this year. So, if the Cavs win it, that will be good news for Cubs fans.

If the Cavaliers end up winning the NBA title, that will mean the same teams who won it all in 2016 will have won it again this year. So, if the Cavs win it, that will be good news for Cubs fans.
2016, Alabama and Nova also won it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back