• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it time for the Awe-inspiring April thread yet?
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_45.png

NO. Enough teases is enough. What are we going to do in mid-May? Start a "Memorial Day Snowstorm" thread?
why not? lol Hell, we can get accumulating snow in April in Tennessee and NC at least... it's rare, but still fascinating to me.

No, and no more winter! It needs to have a stopping point and I'd say now is good. I'm sick of seeing the numbers tick up and being missed because of dry air.
Please let that be gone on the next run. I hate these spring snows (unless it does like March 1960 where it actually sticks and stays for days). To me they're a waste

Well here in East Tn, we have the advantage of elevation... and I've enjoyed my Spring hiking trips to the mountains where there is 40s and rain in the valleys and sleet and snow above 3000 ft. May '92 anyone? lol

any snow in your area cd? lol it says snow showers currently on weather underground for Nashville...

I'm pulling for Loyola Chicago... to get a team wide bout of stomach flu.

Maybe its a NC thing but I honestly couldnt care less about basketball. Im counting down the days to baseball. 8 more days !!!!

yeah, I'm more a college football, Braves fan person.. I also like weird sports like Olympic Weightlifting, Women's softball and 3 cushion billiards.

Oh and Tennis.. I've been a Tennis fan forever. Can't wait until a US man wins a Grand Slam again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back