• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason I wish this winter would just end already. I want their season to end in failure.
Yes but storm 5 is up there so we should be hoping they get a good one. Even for D.C. I'd imagine the odds where not good to get a big snow storm late in march. If I was storm and D.C. Gets a big snow I'd buy a lottery ticket for tomorrow's game.

Second game tonight for my basketball league at work. We only had 6 players the last game, and I played 36 out of 40 minutes. Had the lead at the half, but just got worn out in the second half. I scored 9, went 3 for 6 shooting, 1 for 3 on three pointers, and 2 for 2 at the foul line. Had a couple assists and blocks. Hope we do better tonight.

Yeah 4-8 in the forecast here . I think I saw on Twitter if we get over 2.2 inches it will be the largest storm this late in March since 1964.

These bad boys are everywhere
dc64e8b7204d0be26850313606bc4eca.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

To celebrate my 600th post here, I'm going to have a few beers.. I'll probably do this tomorrow night too.

I really need to get back to being a hard sleeper but my mom's recent issues (in this case, I'll leave it personal) has stopped that. That parade of severe storms that led to a long duration severe thunderstorm warning woke me up in the middle of it.

They only have a half inch so far with sleet falling according to the live weather channel report. They are however supposed to end up with at least a foot when it's all said and done.
South PA has had 5-6” in some spots! Glad they got a bonus half foot, to go with their 12-14” tomorrow!

Yeah 4-8 in the forecast here . I think I saw on Twitter if we get over 2.2 inches it will be the largest storm this late in March since 1964.

These bad boys are everywhere
dc64e8b7204d0be26850313606bc4eca.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk
What’s your screen name in the MA thread? JI ?? :D:D:weenie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back