• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what anyone thinks about the current storm, it's an absolute travesty that a place like Hattiesburg, MS can record seven inches of snow. It hasn't snowed that much at my location since the famous Feb. 1973 storm and I'm pretty sure that Atlanta hasn't recorded such a high amount since March 1983.

Those are once in a decade. In every snow storm here , theres a 90 percent chance it wont snow on the Southside.
I'll take the 10%. The snow line should inch south overnight into tomorrow. Even down toward Macon it'll probably snow in the morning

I am going to need some alpha/beta testers on a forum upgrade that is coming soon. Send me a message if you're interested.

Hey MidAtlantic Weenies

xit.jpg

Your friends down South!!

With global warming you better believe we will see some extreme temperatures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just worth noting here even the great February 1973 storm started out for many as a wintry mix of snow, sleet, and freezing rain which progressively went over to snow...
Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 8.14.55 PM.png

I'm kinda pissed I haven't lost power yet. I love ice storms so I was hoping for a least a few trees down ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back