• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really the line seems to be I-85. Like I said, for everyone (not just me, in which it just doesn't snow much at all outside of real majors) east of 85 it seems like you can add in one more thing you have to be looking for, and it's for there to not be an ongoing cloudiness event. The cold air was locked in but it was cloudy so the temps didn't really dive and it allowed for the warm nose....yet again east of 85 (at least with SC/GA).

Why'd I originally say it's not a warm nose...it is lmfao.

Last edited:
Just worth noting here even the great February 1973 storm started out for many as a wintry mix of snow, sleet, and freezing rain which progressively went over to snow...
View attachment 1960

Sleet at the coast? You can forget about that nowadays. I only saw sleet once growing up near Swansboro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope winter is over after this disaster. Bring on severe storms and 80 degree temps. I hope it is at least 80 on Christmas day all over the southeast.

The worst part about this bust is that Im gonna wait another year for a chance of good snow. Havent seen snow since 2014.

As a Licensed Professional Counselor my going rate is only a $100 per 45 minute session. I'll be going up on my pricing soon! So you better jump on this fantastic offer. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we should keep you on retainer during the winter . I've got a buddy that you could use you after today .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back