Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a belly laugh, TWC has a fall forecast. Slightly above average for the South.

Ok...why even bother? It's the same damn forecast every year. The map has never changed in years. Stop wasting our time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Storm5
I don't even care about TWC anymore. I use the NWS, local news weather, or my own judgments (although it's at the basic level) with the weather.
TWC is a joke as mentioned. Ever since they were bought by NBC they have become a joke network. Too much focus on non weather shows and the naming winter storms just made them look like more of a joke.

Reactions: pcbjr
TWC is a joke as mentioned. Ever since they were bought by NBC they have become a joke network. Too much focus on non weather shows and the naming winter storms just made them look like more of a joke.

I enjoyed some of their non forecasting weather coverage in the past but what it was is gone. I loved Storm Stories and I think there was other shows that I really enjoyed....and they're all gone. ._. (and I mean they're long gone, they've been off the air for years) It was replaced with stuff that just does not interest me and now I basically don't use that channel.

Reactions: accu35
LimitedForthrightFlyingfish.gif

I remember the TWC where it meant something. I missed there on air 24/7 weather coverage. I miss there old local on the 8s jazz music lol. Plus they didnt let Hollywood take over with there Facebook post or any other media post. To be honest i enjoy this weather forum that we have here among our self. This is real

I remember the TWC where it meant something. I missed there on air 24/7 weather coverage. I miss there old local on the 8s jazz music lol. Plus they didnt let Hollywood take over with there Facebook post or any other media post. To be honest i enjoy this weather forum that we have here among our self. This is real
Don't forget that their website is becoming more and more useless. It's home page has become clickbait and their site has grown laggy and seemingly dysfunctional. Wasting time trying to get past all the political and clickbait trash is pointless for something I can get at a higher quality elsewhere.

Wife's birthday; day off; sitting in the coldest A/C BBQ joint in N FL, and having some ice cold ...
What a way to spend a summer day ... LOL ... :D
This sounds amazing! So is there BBQ thick sweet sauce or more like our eastern NC BBQ, vinegar base sauce (which oddly enough I prefer Lol)

That's what I figured (BBQ sauce that is haha) eastern NC and I think maybe Ga bout only places that do the vinegar based sauce.... I literally could drink the stuff. Mouth watering just thinking about it
Wife - tall and thin and can eat a horse and not show it; vinegar sauce - we have a place here that specializes in NC BBQ and they have the best NC sauce, but that's not where we're sittin' - here it's pure N FL redneck eats ... now back to whatever as wife is returning from the bar ...

Wife - tall and thin and can eat a horse and not show it; vinegar sauce - we have a place here that specializes in NC BBQ and they have the best NC sauce, but that's not where we're sittin' - here it's pure N FL redneck eats ... now back to whatever as wife is returning from the bar ...
Hmmm if I'm ever in that area I need to ask about that place btw NC sauce is pure eastern redneck eats! Lol Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.