• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats pretty good . However it was like i was in the shower the first 15 minutes at work #warehouselife

I should be at the beach right now but we had to push it two weeks cause of her work . This is her fault

Of course next thursday i have to go to arkansas for work im sure it will be 100 degrees woth horrible humidity

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Arkansas....thats not exactly a destination spot. I've got KC coming up in 2 weeks I'm sure the plains will be on fire. Then I have Ontario, CA and Sumner, WA during the fall those should be cool places

Arkansas....thats not exactly a destination spot. I've got KC coming up in 2 weeks I'm sure the plains will be on fire. Then I have Ontario, CA and Sumner, WA during the fall those should be cool places
I've heard KC has pretty good BBQ.

If this wet spell got any wetter, I'd need a water rescue! :(

Silly me thought I could squeeze out my walk in the small loophole in the radar.

Silly me just cleaned myself up from getting absolutely soaked by rain.

Omgd, ratings must be down
816194aa119078b891399180ae50257f.jpg

Last edited:
Thats pretty good . However it was like i was in the shower the first 15 minutes at work #warehouselife

I should be at the beach right now but we had to push it two weeks cause of her work . This is her fault

Of course next thursday i have to go to arkansas for work im sure it will be 100 degrees woth horrible humidity

Ha, vacation week for me this week.

To the people on mobile, I keep accidentally hitting the region select button almost every time I tap on the arrows to move the frames. Who else does that? I hope I'm not the only one? Lol. The button needs to be moved away from the arrow buttons.

98be8988836ea1946e69fe205e54c736.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Nah, CNN is fine, just make it the Clickbait news network. I remember reading they were apart from all the other news stations and in the Clickbait section. If you read the article, they think the deaths will be 152k after 2071, which is misleading.
There are many other news outlets saying similar.

I'm probably gonna piss some folks off with this, but ...
Don't trust or hang on models ... look a little deeper at the whole setup and analyze, rather than spontaneously spouting off on what this run or that run says at some god awful hour 10 days out as though it were testament coming from Jacob or Moses ... o_O

default_violin.gif

Last edited:
I'm probably gonna piss some folks off with this, but ...
Don't trust or hang on models ... look a little deeper at the whole setup and analyze, rather than spontaneously spouting off on what this run or that run says at some god awful hour 10 days out as though it were testament coming from Jacob or Moses ... o_O

default_violin.gif
Thats why i posted earlier "Lesson learn for me" lol. Its nothing wrong talking about or watching modles because thats the whole fun part of this, but for someone to say "DOOMS DAY " in the 300hr range is ridiculous. I agree and understand your post. Keep up the good work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back