• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

Thats not a phrase you hear often for snow events.

Agreed. As crazy as it may seem given their climatology, historically speaking they get "bulls-eyed", just as, if not more often than RDU. Strangely enough, it's much easier to get a weaker, flat storm that's extremely suppressed OTS than come up the coast, intensify, and thread the needle to crush HWY 1 and our record of winter storms in the past 120 years actually shows this as I've come across more examples of the former than the latter

Reactions: SD
Its an interesting model battle setting up....the RGEM is slowly trending wetter and north while the NAM went kaput. Love it
Fun to watch for sure and Euro actually improved a little also.... I'm pretty much out of this one but I hope you guys can maximize the potential

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The show seems like its just about to kick off in Tennessee again if the radar is right. The main batch of rain is starting to go over to snow.

Man it's hard watching cold air go to waste. I'm sitting at 33 degrees watching snow that's going to miss me by 30-50 miles.

Edit: I guess I'm actually at 38 but the weather channel was showing 33 a second ago.

HRRR is trying to sucker me....
197584270bd3f36e2a14c1e1a3e6da91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back