• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

Alright! So we have two short range models that both make sense and look good. We're off to a good start early.

Why is it so hard to get snow here? It's unbelievable really.
I really don't know anymore. This one stings a little. I'm just tired of being in the bullseye and watching it fail. Maybe we pull a rabbit out of the hat next week

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Apparently we suck at winter like the Heels against dook

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Refs were the best players Duke had in the second half. 4th foul on Unc best player at the 13 minute mark and in the bonus at the 12 minute mark. Impressive. That's hard to beat.
Just remember folks you could be an NC State fan

I really don't know anymore. This one stings a little. I'm just tired of being in the bullseye and watching it fail. Maybe we pull a rabbit out of the hat next week

I guarantee you next week's system goes north and west.

I guarantee you next week's system goes north and west.
Most likely. You could make a dream scenario where the system is just far enough east we get smashed but the likely low track is inside of the obx which doesn't bode well

HAH. 00z NAM blanks Lexington! Don't believe that simulated radar crap!

Refs were the best players Duke had in the second half. 4th foul on Unc best player at the 13 minute mark and in the bonus at the 12 minute mark. Impressive. That's hard to beat.
I swear it seems coach K spends more time dropping f-bombs at the refs complaining about everything more than coachimg....oh well time to move on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can't make this up. I retire from weather.

nam4km_asnow_seus_17.png

Back