• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

996 off the coast of NC. Have fun MA peeps.

next frame. 986.

North Central NC does fairly well with next week per the crazy CMC but a low that close to the coast favors western sections....

Well that was fun. Disabling live thread mode now everyone.

North Central NC does fairly well with next week per the crazy CMC but a low that close to the coast favors western sections....

I love how the CMC shifted east and keeps the heaviest offshore in the NE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope somebody on this board gets something decent out of this.... for mby I'm losing what little hope I had, miss me to my south, west and north.

Can we get next weeks system to trend east like Sunday's went south....rhetorical question guys, I'm getting salty

Well at least it looks likely our friends in TN and NC Mountains getting something fun. Wasn't a total loss.

Can we get next weeks system to trend east like Sunday's went south....rhetorical question guys, I'm getting salty

Depends on when it phases . And earlier phase and it's gonna be west . You need a little delay as to when the phase occurs. Go ahead and make sure you have a extra room for me just in case. I'll pm you my credit card number so I can go ahead and book

Hearing those with better UKMET maps and stuff say it's not a bad deal for NC. Could be close to something nice there.

The CMC isn't a bad deal for central to northern NC but it's really cutting it close. That one really needs a shift east.

As long as the second round is strong, the first one is going to be much more of a lighter event outside of some areas, but hey, it's March, and we looked all but done early this week.

You watch the second system is going to end up giving me more snow then the first. It's actually happened a few times where I was supposed to get 3-4 inches and eventually ended up with flurries. Then the system that was supposed to be Fluries a few days later ends up laying down an inch and a half of snow. It's definitely not fun watching the totals continue to drop for the north. Oh well maybe this we'll be a nice surprise.

Depends on when it phases . And earlier phase and it's gonna be west . You need a little delay as to when the phase occurs. Go ahead and make sure you have a extra room for me just in case. I'll pm you my credit card number so I can go ahead and book

Bruh.... I said rhetorical question Lol. But if it works out the old kid will be back at college so I have a room

Hearing those with better UKMET maps and stuff say it's not a bad deal for NC. Could be close to something nice there.
Yeah storm answered it, from what I've seen it's good for western NC..... could be huuuuuuge though

Bruh.... I said rhetorical question Lol. But if it works out the old kid will be back at college so I have a room

Yeah storm answered it, from what I've seen it's good for western NC..... could be huuuuuuge though
My plows will like the sound of this

Hahahah in missed the rhetorical part lol

Back