• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I imagine I'm going to be pretty sore come tomorrow morning!
I've been doing residential remodeling for 30+ years so I haven't been inactive. But trying to hit a huge topspin kick serve with a 55 yr old shoulder vs a 32 yr old shoulder... it did not go well haha
Plus it's easy to call the lines now with all the pollen out there.

I've been doing residential remodeling for 30+ years so I haven't been inactive. But trying to hit a huge topspin kick serve with a 55 yr old shoulder vs a 32 yr old shoulder... it did not go well haha
Plus it's easy to call the lines now with all the pollen out there.
Yeah I've been pretty active I workout 4 to 5 days a week but tennis is a totally different animal, stopping and going and all that

Knowing that it may help out with the virus, I’m rooting for another warm winter in 2020-1. This will be the first time for me to do so. With the very stubborn warm water hanging on in the western Pacific the last few years, a La Niña possible, and global warming only getting worse, the odds for still another warm winter in the SE are high. A warm winter has changed from being the bad guy to the good guy thank goodness as it is nice to not have to root for the underdog year after year. Rooting on the favorite is so much easier. As I’ve said in the past, getting your favorite wx is trivial in comparison to way more important things like good health. In this case with the quite possible link of warm weather and less chance of getting the virus, it is a no brainer.

TDS is Trump Delusional Syndrome... people who suffer it have been deluded into think Trump is a great president and he cares about the US Constitution and the welfare of average Americans. They are deluded... they have been conned
TDS is also commonly referred to a Thredds data server. Weather programmers will get the reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back