• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time to move on. #TankForTrevor

As a Clemson fan, I’m gonna follow that kids career wherever he goes. Just like I do with Stephone Anthony of New Orleans Saints
Vic Beasley of the Atlanta Falcons, Bashaud Breeland of the Kansas City Chiefs, Jaron Brown of the Seattle Seahawks, Austin Bryant of the Detroit Lions, Deon Cain of the Pittsburgh Steelers, Clelin Ferrell of the Las Vegas Raiders, Mark Fields of the Minnesota Vikings , Wayne Gallman of the New York Giants, B.J. Goodson of the Green Bay Packers, T.J. Green of the Carolina Panthers, DeAndre Hopkins of the Arizona Cardinals, Albert Huggins of the Philadelphia Eagles, Adam Humphries of the Tennessee Titans, Mitch Hyatt of the Dallas Cowboys, Grady Jarrett of the Atlanta Falcons, Jayron Kearse of the Minnesota Vikings , Dexter Lawrence of the New York Giants, Shaq Lawson of the Miami Dolphins, Jordan Leggett of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Ray-Ray McCloud of the Buffalo Bills, Trayvon Mullen of the Las Vegas Raiders, Dorian O'Daniel of the Kansas City Chiefs, Charone Peake of the Jacksonville Jaguars, Bradley Pinion of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, D.J. Reader of the Houston Texans Nose, Hunter Renfrow of the Las Vegas Raiders, Artavis Scott of the Indianapolis Colts, Coty Sensabaugh of the Washington Redskins, Tyler Shatley of the Jacksonville Jaguars , Trevion Thompson of the Tennessee Titans, Sammy Watkins of the Kansas City Chiefs, Carlos Watkins of the Houston Texans, Deshaun Watson of the Houston Texans, Christian Wilkins of the Miami Dolphins, and Mike Williams of the Los Angeles Chargers.

Lots of Clemson players in there. A hell of a lot more than were in there under Ken Hatfield, Tommy West, and Tommy Bowden. Dabo has done a great job.

What in the hell was Bill O’Brien smoking by trading Nuk to the Cardinals for a broken down running back that has been in decline since a career year in 2016? His last three seasons combined equal two full years since he only played one game in 2017, full season in 2018, and 14 games last year.

In 2016 he had 293 rushing attempts for 1,239 yards (4.2 ypc) and 16 TD’s.

2017, 2018, and 2019 combined he had 363 rushing attempts for 1,308 yards (3.6 ypc) and 9 TD’s.

Nuk on the other hand since 2015:

2015- 111 catches; 1,521 yards; 11TD
2016- 78 catches (15 games with Brock Osweiler as QB) 954 yards; 4 TD’s
2017- 96 catches; 1,378 yards; 13 TD’s (DeShaun Watson’s rookie year (7 games, 6 starts)
2018- 115 catches; 1,572 yards; 11 TD’s
2019- 104 catches; 1,165 yards; 7 TD’s

How do you trade a guy in the prime of his career for a guy on the downside of his career who plays a position that chews players up in a short period of time and spits them out?

We really can’t afford any disasters currently. Power outages, hurricane season, tornadoes, whatever better chill out.

We really can’t afford any disasters currently. Power outages, hurricane season, tornadoes, whatever better chill out.
I understand and I agree with you. The matter of the truth is, it's only gonna get worse, maybe not all at one time but there are disasters that will happen. I think we as a nation have been blessed compare to the ones in other countries with real serious problems

Last edited:
What's all this talk about "ramen? I keep seeing it here in several threads. The way it has been mentioned, it almost seems like a new staple when I see lists like water, bread, meat, fruits, veges, cereal, RAMEN, lol. At the risk of sounding out of touch, which I guess I am, what is the deal with it? Is it some kind of new fad? Isn't it just some kind of Japanese noodle soup? What's the big deal about Japanese soup? o_O

What's all this talk about "ramen? I keep seeing it here in several threads. The way it has been mentioned, it almost seems like a new staple when I see lists like water, bread, meat, fruits, veges, cereal, RAMEN, lol. At the risk of sounding out of touch, which I guess I am, what is the deal with it? Is it some kind of new fad? Isn't it just some kind of Japanese noodle soup? What's the big deal about Japanese soup?

It’s a heart attack in a bowl. 100000mg of sodium per ounce. Taste good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back