• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my biggest fears that has not been discussed in the media is if people just sit on the couch and eat all this food they bought more than they would normally. They are gonna gain weight folks.

I see that some dudes on reddit are going to build the ncaa rosters on ncaa 2k8 and cast the tournament online. God bless them, I will watch

Made my first trip to Charleston last week to catch a cruise ship to the Bahamas. Very nice town but I thought the roads here in mississippi were bad they were even worse in South Carolina. Still enjoyed the trip and would go back to Charleston for a vacation

Made my first trip to Charleston last week to catch a cruise ship to the Bahamas. Very nice town but I thought the roads here in mississippi were bad they were even worse in South Carolina. Still enjoyed the trip and would go back to Charleston for a vacation

SC is notorious for bad roads but they also have one of the lowest gas taxes to pay for roads. Tradeoff.

Been to Charleston a couple of times and wife and I going back in May for anniversary. Provided they're open for business then

SC is notorious for bad roads but they also have one of the lowest gas taxes to pay for roads. Tradeoff.
I-20 had some craters in it. It was cold there last fri and sat very windy also but it warmed nicely into the upper 70s in the bahamas

Bold move taking a cruise ship during these times lol.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Bold move taking a cruise ship during these times lol.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Well I booked it back in December and didn’t purchase the insurance so we took a chance. I been on several cruises but this was the best one yet

Curious is hypothetically that there was a big snowstorm to track right now while the Coronavirus is still a hot topic. Which would get more coverage?

2e86b359b96d991603a55aa3257b98c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back