• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got onset ice, asteroid, warm whamby threads covered just tell me when if someone else makes them I will report to mngr

Pretty weak they wouldn’t let Nick Wallenda walk over the volcano without a harness..he’s totally capable. I’m about to turn this trash off. Zero danger

I got onset ice, asteroid, warm whamby threads covered just tell me when if someone else makes them I will report to mngr
So what your saying is , that ice warm whamby covered asteroid just tell me onset ice pocket that manager report? Wow!! Good crack

Wanna see something gnarly? Edisto River June 2013. Tipped my kayak and caught myself on a Cypress root just below the surface of the water. We were stuck on the river in the middle of nowhere for the night. Woke up at sunrise the next morning to find a serious infection traveling up my left arm. Black veins into the crook of my arm. Paddled 5 miles one handed that next morning to the nearest landing. Called a taxi to take me to the hospital and the rest is history.
F62EE758-0F92-41A6-BA1B-A69A5DCB7199.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from RDU area remember Bobbie Battista? She used to be at WRAL before going to CNN for 20 years. She passed away at only 67 from cervical cancer :(

Anyone from RDU area remember Bobbie Battista? She used to be at WRAL before going to CNN for 20 years. She passed away at only 67 from cervical cancer :(

I do... damn that's sad.. she was on CNN too for a while.

Been taking cefdinir (cephalosporin) for bronchitis/sinus infection and all the sudden this morning It’s been non stop running miles to the bathroom, is that bad ? @Shaggy

Been taking cefdinir (cephalosporin) for bronchitis/sinus infection and all the sudden this morning It’s been non stop running miles to the bathroom, is that bad ? @Shaggy
That is not that uncommon with some antibiotics but make sure you up your liquid intake (no, not beer) to compensate for dehydration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back