• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Weather Threat Jan 2-4

gonna wait and see what happens, going out of town Friday regardless so well see lol

lol so after OKC's last snowstorm was an epic fail now we have some models with zero snow there and the Euro with a foot nearby...

looking at the Euro maybe I should take a quick little trip up towards Oklahoma tomorrow lol

also stuck at 33 here, curious if we make our high of 38...

I'm real close to the "dusting" expected forecast

the news had a decent snow band approaching tomorrow afternoon, what can go wrong?

I'm surprised you aren't driving to the OK border. They may get 8" or more of snow !
My sister in law in OKC has been shut out on snow so far. Just ice. She just sent me a picture of green grass lol. She should get a nice backend thump in a little while though. And she confirmed areas to her south we’re getting pounded

My sister in law in OKC has been shut out on snow so far. Just ice. She just sent me a picture of green grass lol. She should get a nice backend thump in a little while though. And she confirmed areas to her south we’re getting pounded
They should be switching over to snow soon. The Will Rogers World Airport is reporting 31 and Light Snow.

The dry slot is fast approaching i dont think a lot of places are gonna verify without going deeper into Oklahoma

All along ive been eyeing staying in the far northern suburbs and not looking good there

Last edited:
The dry slot is fast approaching i dont think a lot of places are gonna verify without going deeper into Oklahoma

All along ive been eyeing staying in the far northern suburbs and not looking good there
Didn't you say you are going on a trip soon ?

Back