• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Y’all don’t look at time and date stamps, do you? Of course it’s going to be warm on Feb the 11th
The pattern change doesn’t start until Valentine’s Dayttern
To kylog's point though if that hard warm setting is in place would be unusual for a pure flip unless very transient pattern movement afoot which would just mean the usual set up we are seeing now more or less.

I just wanna be NAM’d just once with this storm just some stupid NAM that gives the entire I-85 corridor like 12-18” out of nowhere just to knock it down to 1-2 next run then nothing the next! Nothing would make this feel more satisfying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So went back and looked at some photos from February 2015 after folks have been talking about how the pattern coming up around the middle of this February looks a lot like the pattern back then. Looks like we had two storms between Feb 15 and 25. Hope we can get a repeat of that this February.

Y’all don’t look at time and date stamps, do you? Of course it’s going to be warm on Feb the 11th
The pattern change doesn’t start until Valentine’s Day
Warmth always lingers longer than we hope…I am all on board for Feb 21-28th bonanza and then a cool spring cometh. And I don’t mind the cool spring…nighttime lows in the 40’s is as good as snow to me.

So went back and looked at some photos from February 2015 after folks have been talking about how the pattern coming up around the middle of this February looks a lot like the pattern back then. Looks like we had two storms between Feb 15 and 25. Hope we can get a repeat of that this February.
What’s up twin! Wooooooh! Let’s meet up half way on 96

Warmth always lingers longer than we hope…I am all on board for Feb 21-28th bonanza and then a cool spring cometh. And I don’t mind the cool spring…nighttime lows in the 40’s is as good as snow to me.
Just looking at teleconnections and the MJO, I actually am thinking we’re going to be fully into a good pattern sometime about the 13th-15th.

Back