• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Still denying grabbed showing current model out put then his forecast

EPIC upper left notice date time stamp
B677_E577-532_C-4_F23-_BBF7-2_FC07215_A06_D.png

My total should end 7" or so. After this next band. SW Al got pounded today.
I do not know how much to trust ABC33/40 future radar animation but it has it starting IMBY at around midnight and light to moderate snow thru 5am. that would be at least 17 hours of snow for me in a 24 hour period. If that happens that will be the most time since '93 for my location that i can remember.

Can we maybe discuss jame span and the forecast bust in the banter thread please?

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of these East Alabama snows. I am still waiting on my first 6+ inch Alabama snow, but today was freaking awesome.

I saw it from outside my daughters bedroom window as I was putting her to bed. Bright flash of lightning, heavy snowfall rates at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw it too. Near Windsor Pkwy. I was outside with my teenage daughter and totally geeked out. She didn’t get it. But what’s new? :rolleyes:

Models still want to get the next band going within next couple hours into the night. 05z(midnight) and 10z and 11z (5-6am).
b9c6e8d2e05634ceed1985a5532fca91.jpg
d3a742fdb2f3462db558a345d6be54d0.jpg
9da586ad4f64a2cd5fbf0a2614c70c90.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Goodness. If we do get another round of snow we are all going to be so tired tomorrow. Im already sleep deprived from the last few days but i hate to go to sleep and miss any snow.

I've got a massive limb on one side of the garage and another large limb almost weighed down across my power service. I'm probably not sleeping much tonight.

Back