• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

If i catch round 4 just right, i could get at least another 1"

I measured again, and we are more like at 4.5 inches. Several pines sagging, and trees limbs breaking. I’m now without power.

La Nina winter they said.... warmer and drier they said....lol I can just hear all the trollers after this... Sorry back to the topic...

Unfortunately looks like we might see a typical Nina like pattern soon but hopefully this good pattern can rebuild itself for at least one more ride in January.

Once again snow picking up in intensity/flake size increasing as well sitting at 7.2" on the hill

Also first time I can recall sustained 15 hours and counting with continuous snow falling...

I will likely merge this thread with the storm thread after the event, so ya'll can post in either one about what you're seeing/pictures.

Looks Like returns are drying out in Bama but looks like they are reforming near mobile crazy

Looks like precip trying to develop back into MS. TWC pointed it out just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This new intense band is headed right for me in a few.

Back