• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Just can't get it done here rain with a few ip

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
We are probably going to stay just southeast of the line. Areas 10-15 miles away get 2-4 or more, while me and you watch it rain.

We are probably going to stay just southeast of the line. Areas 10-15 miles away get 2-4 or more, while me and you watch it rain.
I think that area of heavy stuff to my south might flip me over

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So glad so many people are cashing in . Now we just need a Tennessee valley system for our northern friends and we can bring on spring

Amen to that. Saw just a little snow here in N Walker County AL this morning. Not enough to turn the ground white. 2nd time in two years I’ve had to watch a winter storm barely miss to our SOUTH! .

Went all the way to Hillsborough w/ my girlfriend to see some snow, on the way there, it went over to snow around mile marker 272-273 at about a quarter to 2, ate at Jersey Mikes and came back before it really could have gotten bad. There was a dusting of snow on the ground and on car tops at about 230pm in Hillsborough, it snowed all the way thru the airport exit, with a dusting on the ground down to the airport, and changed over from Snow/Sleet to Rain/Sleet at mile marker 286 around 325pm a few miles southeast of the airport. Very sharp transition zone, in a matter of 5 miles you go from all snow to snow-sleet, then rain-sleet.

Sleet and snow at the Airport now. I AM ready to get under one of these heavy bands.

I’m not sure how much if any melted after our first dose this morning, but I just took my first measurement, and we were at 2.5 inches about 20 minutes ago.

You know it's not the storm that goes unnamed you know that one...but it's definitely gonna go into the annuals as one of the historical impressive winter storms in south

Back