• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

ground got barely white; now a lull. When the precip is heavy it comes down; lightens up and almost rain.

Rates increasing more now... More limbs beginning to crack and fall

Giddy up
44_F67_C19-8_E07-4_E10-839_A-_C99_E22198412.jpg

Some heavy rates are coming up from the gulf in La/Ms line, NNE motion. Gonna big some big totals with this next band

Pouring big beautiful flakes. Closing in on 2” at least. Will measure shortly. Biggest flakes I’ve seen in a long time. Not even this past January was this heavy and I got 3” or so from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transformers are starting to blow down here. We’ve lost power twice and got it back, but I don’t know how much more we can take. We are at 4 inches and it’s the heaviest we’ve gotten

If that stuff heads my way, I hope you know what I am going to do. (Excuse the banter)

Who cares about banter now lmao! It’s party time ayeeee! We are getting a dream storm...this is like a 1% chance the nam verifies and so far..it seems to be on the damn money!

Back