• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Hey everyone im happy everyone is getting some snow... What you guys think about the Tuscaloosa area and how much will we get here thanks

CC line keeps going south.
FFC.N0C.20171208.1519.gif

Its 10AM. No snow in Cleveland TN yet. Meanwhile 3+ " in Cartersville GA. CRAZY. Someone please tell me the air is near saturation.

Radar returns look meh tbh over Chattanooga right now (I don't think it's saturation)...I wish I could confirm to you it's snowing with the LaFayette/Walker County radar returns (which look good) but while I think it is and has been for probably about 30-45 minutes, I can't (as I haven't had contact with my family there yet).

The good thing for you is it looks like the radar is training northeast, as the shield creeps northeast a bit every time as you watch it.

Snow to rain back to snow. Dang wish it would stay snow or sleet. Good dusting right now

I thought there was a separate observations thread? Can we leave this one to modelling and projections?

Back