• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Seeing the road temps dropping and the snow rates back in Alabama moving this way, I am afraid especially W, NW and N of Atlanta the roads are going to get bad, quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Acworth, NW Suburbs of ATL, my neighborhood streets are covered in snow now.

New HRRR is suggesting that the system will bring round 2 tonight into Saturday.
f95361664d1f7fa6bc17fbe5bc8b6e9c.gif

Downtown Cleveland here and it has been spitting a couple flakes/sleet off and on. The air is super dry - crossing my fingers that we can saturate enough to maybe get a dusting!
Im in Cleveland to watching out window. Models increased our totals. Here it is 9:30 and havent saw a flake SE side of town.

This is over performing for certain areas BIG TIME...And the plume of moisture going back into S. Texas is incredible...It will snow all day in parts of AL & GA...Possibly MS, too

Back