• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

HRRR showing Atlanta a lot of love this run, another band of snow shows up later tonight w/ snow falling down to extreme NW Florida. Hoping this could give some good fortunes to those further SE (Macon, GA for ex) that miss out on the main event this morning and early afternoon
View attachment 1948
That is likely RDUs only hope as well as it rolls through tomorrow. Boundary layer of death will still be hard to shove out

First yellow snow of the season.
rubyhadtogo2.jpg

i think you have my favorite avatar

Nothing but 40 degrees and rain here in Charlotte, but this wasn't really our party to begin with. Can't wait to head up to Brevard...looks like I may be in for some great totals up that way!
I still have hope lol.

HRRR showing Atlanta a lot of love this run, another band of snow shows up later tonight w/ snow falling down to extreme NW Florida. Hoping this could give some good fortunes to those further SE (Macon, GA for ex) that miss out on the main event this morning and early afternoon
View attachment 1948
I was gonna post something about that. Good find. I have to hope that produces something or we get nada. Lol

We continue to pay for 2000.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Maybe. And the models still appear to be awful and all over the place compared to each other when it comes to showing actual snow amounts around here.

Sleeting at the house, so the change over shouldn't be long from now

Back