• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Some short term models have it switching back to rain in central Alabama, will that happen or will it stay snow/mix?
Lol, ive stop looking at those, they look to good to be a let down. Honestly, the switch over to snow is pretty solid and heavy

Strike my previous post. We officially have flurries in South Cullman, still a lot to come. Surface temps just below freezing and the school bus will be here in 30 minutes. Usually Cullman County calls school when the wind blows...surprised they haven't called it yet.

Is it me, or is the Low kinda moving a NE motion? If so that would be good for longer event right? Places like south/central Alabama?

7fec58c13e4be72fee3a71eb0f168c7b.jpg
32 degrees and everything covered with a nice blanket of snow here in Cleburne Co Alabama next to GA state line just a little north of I20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5c7cd075a8a0e2aac843796f01c50805.jpg
32 degrees and everything covered with a nice blanket of snow here in Cleburne Co Alabama next to GA state line just a little north of I20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back