• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Big fight going on between the GFS/NAM and the HRRR. The HRRR is really progressive and gets it out of here very fast compared to the others.
Yeah the 10z HRRR clears things out of Alabama and Georgia extremely fast. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out . Liking at the radar back to the west I have a hard time buying into the speed of the hrrr

Yeah the 10z HRRR clears things out of Alabama and Georgia extremely fast. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out . Liking at the radar back to the west I have a hard time buying into the speed of the hrrr

Same here. It has to get moving to keep up with the HRRR.

Correct me if i am wrong...if the low doesn’t close off then the precip would move out faster yeah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it starts snowing, its gonna be a long duration. Look at the snow way back in texas still. Long ways to go.

Just started accumulating down to 32.8. That was quick!
b9407020ab81e738c0321186b040af4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back