• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

I'm starting to warmup to this front end "thump" before it changes over.... probably setting up for disappointment
The idea of a decent front end thump can work if we go straight to substantial precip and not piddle along with light precip while the warm nose is building in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

May be slight, but it seems that the L in the gulf is slightly more south.. That would help with the warm nose east of Atlanta. But we are using the NAM to make this comparison and observation.

Currently snowing in San Antonio, College Station and Lufkin with accumulation. Multiple traffic issues in San Antonio...now compare that to your clown maps and draw your own conclusions.

I just saw a video clip from San Antonio and it is snowing in the city downtown quite steadily with dusting accumulations on elevated surfaces already.

Noticed the NAM wants to build a second round around dark.

Clown map on roids

namconus_asnow_seus_16.png

Does anybody know what places out in Texas were forecasted to get, like College Station, Austin, San Antonio? Im curious to know if it is over performing at all out west.

Does anybody know what places out in Texas were forecasted to get, like College Station, Austin, San Antonio? Im curious to know if it is over performing at all out west.
It's over performing in San Antonio, big time... posted a pic in banter thread from my niece who lives just NE of there, still snowing by the way

Back