• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

If I lived in the central and western piedmont of NC I would be pretty pumped. This area may have the best chance to see heavier precip overlapping with a marginally supportive column

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know it is not ensemble time any more but 18z GEFS continues to shift QPF west basically from the gulf coast all the way to LI NY.

Side note, watching the HRRR jump back and forth every hour is a recipe for insanity...

E2_E5_FED3-_B43_B-4_DA1-_ADE5-_B46_E831_E1_A85.png

RGEM is pounding ATL at 21. Gonna be so close. Looks like rain on the south side. The city is going to be close to the deciding line.

If I lived in the central and western piedmont of NC I would be pretty pumped. This area may have the best chance to see heavier precip overlapping with a marginally supportive column

My expectations are very low for this event. I'm expecting another spilt in Charlotte with this event. I was hoping your area would do better. One of these days you guys will score.

Is there anyone NW or west of Grenada, Mississippi? There's already snow showing on radar. Temps. in the upper 30s.

RGEM is pounding ATL at 21. Gonna be so close. Looks like rain on the south side. The city is going to be close to the deciding line.
If I had to put money I'd say anyone SE of 85 proper will be very disappointed tomorrow. That includes me of course.

My expectations are very low for this event. I'm expecting another spilt in Charlotte with this event. I was hoping your area would do better. One of these days you guys will score.
This has my interest for both of our areas
56bbc2f8d2d368da9ba040050bb458bc.jpg

Back