• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Winter outlook 2022/2023

I remember last year when folks were cheering for the SER/WAR at times since it created a more amplified pattern which allowed more juiced up storms riding along the boundary.
This is true. The fact is that we know we’re going to have to deal with the SER some this winter… it is a LaNina after all. I still think we’re gonna have some chances in the first half of the winter and we may honestly want a little flexing from it to help keep things from getting squashed.

I remember last year when folks were cheering for the SER/WAR at times since it created a more amplified pattern which allowed more juiced up storms riding along the boundary.
They root for that, until it’s so wrapped up, it runs up the Apps

Don’t forget my favorite. You know I love a good Miller B gully washer. Almost as much as I love slamming my nuts in a silverware drawer. ?
It’s all about the transfer and pivot! ??

GFS day 16 looking like the snow coverage is getting better in Siberia, but North America (Canada and Alaska) could do a lot better.

Forecasted snow depth anomaly:
1666100135776.png
Forecasted snow depth:
1666100182498.png

Anyone surprised?
210ea6ad19cc066b65975da57347b441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back