• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 26-27

He unfortunately got burned out from last January

Ah yes the one week we had winter

I keep thinking it can't possibly be any worse than that but I dunno. But again even as bad as last winter was some places in this state still had double digit snowfall. It just proves the warmth may not even matter
 
Last edited:
What’s your call for Jackson, TN this winter? Any frozen precip events? Do you really think warm pacific air from December- March?

I’ll do Huntsville, I know I’ll be wrong but fun to try.

December: 2°F above normal. No winter weather events.


January: 1° F below normal. Small snowfall for MLK day.

Feb 2°F below normal. Two events, one bigger >4”.

March- one more good shot. It snowed like a whiteout for 10 mins on March 16 this year, it was 36° and melted immediately. If it did it once, it can do it better next time.



Good luck to us all.
03/16/26. Latest season snow I’ve seen in thr southeast. I was 10 years old during the blizzard of 1993, that was March 12-13.
 

Attachments

  • View recent photos.png
    View recent photos.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
What’s your call for Jackson, TN this winter? Any frozen precip events? Do you really think warm pacific air from December- March?

I’ll do Huntsville, I know I’ll be wrong but fun to try.

December: 2°F above normal. No winter weather events.


January: 1° F below normal. Small snowfall for MLK day.

Feb 2°F below normal. Two events, one bigger >4”.

March- one more good shot. It snowed like a whiteout for 10 mins on March 16 this year, it was 36° and melted immediately. If it did it once, it can do it better next time.



Good luck to us all.
I'd bet a lot of money the bolded above is his forecast. ;)
 
Back
Top